- My Fanfiction Community: PropertyOfRen
I've never been great at introductions, so I'm just going to use the standard about me method. I'll add on as I go.
I've always been more of a casual fan. I listen to this, listen to that, but never held a preference.
DBSK was the first group to ever catch my interest so completely.
I shall be a Cassie for life, through thick and thin. I may not be able to buy all their albums or support them through any way financially really (money? what's that?), but I vow to be a fan of all five members- whether it's the TVXQ duo, JYJ, Jaejoong or Junsu as sololists, or Yoochun and his acting.
~Waiting for you, Jaejoong~
My ultimate bias is Kim Jaejoong. I don't know how it happened. I don't know when it happened. It just did. He wormed himself into my heart and has been my first and last celebrity crush for years now. I don't mind, though.
[Jaejoong Pic Spam]
My OTP is YunJae. There really isn't much to explain.
When they used to look at each other, there was love.
What kind of love, however, I can't acertain which.
But, it doesn't make the love any less real.
[YunJae Pic Spam]
For other ships, I typically just enjoy any interaction between the members.
[About Me Questions]
1. How old are you? 17
2. What is your favorite drink?: Tea; water
3. What is your favorite song at the moment?: Tohoshinki - Baby Don't Cry
4. What is your favorite food?: Pasta
5. What is the last thing you bought?: Stuffed Animals
6. Favorite book of all time?: I don't know.
7. Favorite Color?: Black/ White/ Red
8. Do you have any pets?: My family has two dogs, six cats, but I consider only two of them mine. Two adorable kittens named Rue and Emmy.
9. Favorite Perfume?: No preference, really. As long as it smells nice and stays fragrant for hours.
10. Favorite Holiday?: I like other peoples' birthdays.
11. Are you married?: No, and I don't have any thoughts of wanting it to occur any time soon, either.
12. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to. It's definitely a goal of mine though.
13. Do you speak any other language?: I'm learning.
14. How many siblings do you have?: An older brother
15. What is your favorite store?: N/A
16. Favorite restaurant?: Any with great pasta at reasonable prices
17. When was the last time you cried?: I know I cried recently, but I can't remember why.
18. Favorite Blog?: N/A
19. Favorite Movie?: I don't know.
20. Favorite TV show?: I don't know.
21. PC or Mac?: I've only ever had a PC.
22. What phone do you have?: I have little to no knowledge about cell phones. I just know that mine is a touch screen, and it keeps going off with notifications and reminders I don't even remember setting. Goldfish memory.
23. How tall are you?: 5’6", I believe. The last time I checked was at the doctor's office a year and a half ago.
24. Can you cook?: For myself, sure. For others, cooking, what's that? Is it food? Do you eat it?